This session was developed as a real life experience by one artist faculty member who consulted another leadership faculty member for guidance in developing a creative aging program. Feeling overwhelmed by the preliminary steps normally attributed to a business professional, this team developed an experiential method which allows people to “find” their inner leaders by participating in an event much like a mystery dinner where participants figure out who murdered the mayor. Happily, the competencies beyond creativity are accessible to artists around the globe!
- Participants will identify strengths and challenges in their own leadership capacity.
- Participants will formulate vision and communication plans for their new creative aging programs.
- Participants will increase leadership capacity.
- Participants will discover a simple guide to inform personal decision-making. Participants will create and reinforce productive and healthy patterns.
- Participants will broaden capacity their capacity for change.
For Presentation Team Planning: This session DOES have PowerPoint capacity.